First ensure you return your goods in original condition within 30 days of receiving your order.
To return your order simply make a note if an exchange or refund is required on the packing sheet included with your order and pop it back in with your return.
UK CUSTOMERS: Create a FREE returns label using the Royal Mail website: https://www.royalmail.com/track-my-return/create/107
Print, stick to your package and then take to your local post office (Please check the address is correct and matches below).
If you have no printer then Royal Mail has an option to create the return and have this printed at the Post Office. Just create the label like normal and follow the instructions on the Royal Mail website to have the label printed at the Post Office (You would be emailed the label and a QR code for them to use).
INTERNATIONAL CUSTOMERS: Make a note of our address on the front of your package. Take to your local post office and pay to return your order.
Our return address is:
4 Eldon Way
Essex, SS5 4AD
Remember to include your original packing sheet or a note to say who the order is from. Also ensure the item is in original condition, still packaged and fully tagged otherwise a refund/exchange cannot be made.
Your statutory rights are not affected.
You have the right to cancel your order and this can be exercised in writing or email. You can find our contact details on the contact page here.
- All exchanges are made FREE of charge. Meaning we do not charge any extra postage costs to change and resend your order.
- Returns are normally completed within 24 hours of arriving back (excluding weekends and bank holidays).
- We'll send you an email as soon as we've completed your return, letting you know whether a refund or exchange has been processed.
- Any refund will automatically be issued to the payment method you used to place your original order. This typically takes 24-48 hours, depending on your payment method and bank.
- Underwear items cannot be returned or exchanged due to hygienic reasons.